We book a week stay based on the reviews here. They surpassed our expectations. Hotel was very clean. Everytime I walked through a common area someone was cleaning or mopping. The indoor pool area on the 4th floor have bathrooms and a shower to rinse the sand off after the beach and before you get in the pool. We always ended up at the pool after getting to the beach early in the morning. There are lounge chairs and picnic tables in the pool area. They provide beach chairs and boogieboards first come first served, get up early. Also a huge chest of beach toys to use. There is 12 bikes in various sizes good for the whole family to use free of charge. Plenty of free parking on site. Room was well stocked with clean pots and pans, utensils and tablewear. Plenty of towels and washcloths. We had room 204 which was nice because the parking garage is connected to the resort so it made loading and unloading easy. The matress was comfortable and I found the sofa bed matress to be OK. The bathroom was clean but I still wipe down everything with clorox wipes in any hotel I stay at. The staff at four sails is awesome. Jeff is one great manager. The other younger guy, cant recall his name was also great. 2 very nice gentlemen. Without a doubt will stay at four sails again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Sails Resort is ideally located at the exclusive north end of the oceanfront. All units are one bedroom oceanfront suites with kitchens. We also feature an indoor heated pool, Exercise room with sauna, Sundeck, and oceanfront cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Four Sails Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Sails Hotel Virginia Beach
- 4 Sails Resort
- Four Sails Virginia Beach