We ended a week-long vacation at Virginia Beach for 2 nights. We have a family of 6 with mom and dad and 4 young kids 8 and under. The room was perfect for us (hopefully it will be for at least one more year). The youngest slept with us in the King bedroom and the other 3 were able to share the fold-out couch in the living room. The bed was very comfortable and everything was extremely clean! The dishes are all covered with plastic wrap when you arrive! It was our kids first beach experience and we couldn't have been more pleased with the ocean-front room that allowed us to see dolphins swimming and the sun-rise in the morning. If we forgot anything, we were able to quickly run up to the room to gather what we needed. The hotel is close to music in the summer which we enjoyed while walking the boardwalk in the evening with the kids. Our kids liked the hotel pool in the evening and we were lucky enough to be on the same floor. The staff was very friendly with dining suggestions and other information. Staying on the beach is always a little pricey, but based on the hotels in the area, I think we got a great deal! I wouldn't hesitate to book this hotel in the future!!!
- Also Known As:
- 4 Sails Resort
- Four Sails Hotel Virginia Beach
- Four Sails Hotel
- Four Sails Virginia Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Sails Resort is ideally located at the exclusive north end of the oceanfront. All units are one bedroom oceanfront suites with kitchens. We also feature an indoor heated pool, Exercise room with sauna, Sundeck, and oceanfront cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Four Sails Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.