Let me begin by backtracking before our actual stay. In October of 2012, my wife and I found out that we would be adopting our first child from Virginia Beach. In November, my wife and I visited the area to scout it out. We decided to visit the Residence Inn because we knew they had kitchenettes. Upon entering, we met Lillian who excitedly found someone to show us around the facility. From that point, we knew we wanted to stay there.
We arrived at the hotel on January 13 with our newborn son in tote and checked into our room. It was very clean and accessible. Most importantly, it provided all the room we needed for newborn items. The breakfast was very filling and fantastic. Darlene was always asking how our son was doing and genuinely cared. The housekeeping staff was always quick to provide extra towels, trash bags, etc. The front desk staff was nothing less than phenomenal. Everyone was quick to help us around the area and provide any needs (I wish I could remember all the names). I guess I can chalk the forgetfulness up to becoming a new dad, but I won't forget the service. I would never hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone in the area, extended stay guests, or any adoptive families in the Virginia Beach area.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Residence Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- Residence Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Venere, Travelocity, Booking.com, Olotels, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.