This hotel was chosen for oceanfront location in off-season with great rates. We were visiting with family and needed a one bedroom accommodation for 3. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful with all aspects of our stay. We were acknowledged as Gold Elite Members and presented with a small bag with a bottle of water and cookies - nice touch! The room was clean and had generous amount of towels for 3 of us. We were notified of limited housekeeping but felt additional toiletries were needed. The ocean view was great and the holiday light display out our window was a bonus. The kitchen facilities were great and had everything we needed. The indoor pool was listed at 82 deg but was not that warm. The tile floor around the pool is very slippery when wet, this needs to be addressed. This hotel allows dogs which we saw on numerous occasions but did not hear any barking. In fact for a sold out holiday weekend, it was very quiet. There is not sufficient parking for guests but they offer valet parking. Our van was parked and brought back in a very timely manner from a secured lot. It was not inconvenient at all. Breakfast was ample with good selection. Overall we were very pleased with this Residence Inn and would stay again but only in off season.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- Residence Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Residence Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Olotels, Marriott, Travelocity, Venere, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.