My family and I were somewhat unpleased with the accommodations of our room during our stay at the Hilton VA Beach on 9-6-13 -- 9-8-13. The amount of noise generated by the parties going on next to the hotel was excessive and we could hear it in our room in the 6th floor past midnight. Our kids could not sleep and were restless because of the loud music. The beds in our room were extremely firm and uncomfortable to the point that we would wake up in the morning with sore backs. Most hotels in VA Beach offer free breakfast to their guests and we were disappointed to find out that's not the case with this hotel. My other gripe with the hotel is that some "person" had his Ferrari parked in front of the hotel the entire time my family and I stayed there. This makes me feel extremely uncomfortable and tells me that the hotel shows favoritism to its elite clientele. This is really bad business practice in my opinion.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Hilton Virginia Beach
- Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- Virginia Beach Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the perfect beach destination for your vacation getaway - where you can unwind in luxurious accommodations, dine at oceanfront restaurants, listen to a live concert in the park or relax in a cabana on the beach.Situated on the city’s famed boardwalk adjacent to Neptune’s Park, the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront features a collection of 289 upscale guest rooms and spacious suites. Our exclusive Empyrean Club, located on the top three floors, features personalized concierge service, complimentary breakfast in a private lounge, private key card access and refined amenities.Though Virginia Beach boasts a number of exciting activities and attractions, our luxury hotel is a landmark in its own right. With two award-winning restaurants onsite, Catch 31 and Salacia, you won’t have to go far for fresh fish or the only 4-Diamond steakhouse in Virginia. Our resort is also home to Sky Bar, serving creative cocktails with panoramic views 21 stories above the beach.The Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront is also the ultimate destination for meetings and weddings, with over 12,000 square feet of flexible event space. Other onsite amenities include our 24-hour business center, our inspiring fitness center and Virginia’s first rooftop infinity pool overlooking the Atlantic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.