This hotel is very classy and decorated beautifully for the holidays. The room was nice, average sized, but included a balcony. The furniture was nice. There were 2 shower heads in the shower, which was an interesting touch. The complimentary bathroom products were high end. The pillows and mattress was comfortable. The room was clean. We were all able to rest soundly, although at times I was able to hear noises in the hall, coming from adjacent rooms, and coming in from other people's balconies. The hotel has a very classy bar/restaurant. There was a breakfast buffet here in the mornings. Luckily we had coupons for free buffets, otherwise I would have been upset with this aspect of our stay. The buffet was okay, but the quality of the food was not consistent (one day the biscuits were rock hard, the next day they were great). There was a good bit of food, but I think I have been at "free breakfasts" that had more food than this buffet did, and so that is why I don't think it would be worth the actual price they are charging. Also, the kitchen staff was a little distracting, quite loud and carrying on, etc. The other downside was that we had to pay for parking. The parking lot was across the street in a garage, so there was quite a walk. Thankfully there was a cat walk from the hotel to the garage. Inside the garage the spots were labeled "public" or "hotel". Many signs said not to park in the hotel parking lot w/o a parking pass. We were never given a pass or told about any pass, so I felt uneasy and kept worrying that we were going to get towed. (The only spots I ever saw were labeled "hotel"). The indoor pool was really cool, plenty of towels and seating. The outdoor hot tub was also neat. There was no fridge in the room, but I did see where you could pay extra to get one. Overall though, it was very nice, the hotel staff was friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Hilton Virginia Beach
- Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- Virginia Beach Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the perfect beach destination for your vacation getaway - where you can unwind in luxurious accommodations, dine at oceanfront restaurants, listen to a live concert in the park or relax in a cabana on the beach.Situated on the city’s famed boardwalk adjacent to Neptune’s Park, the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront features a collection of 289 upscale guest rooms and spacious suites. Our exclusive Empyrean Club, located on the top three floors, features personalized concierge service, complimentary breakfast in a private lounge, private key card access and refined amenities.Though Virginia Beach boasts a number of exciting activities and attractions, our luxury hotel is a landmark in its own right. With two award-winning restaurants onsite, Catch 31 and Salacia, you won’t have to go far for fresh fish or the only 4-Diamond steakhouse in Virginia. Our resort is also home to Sky Bar, serving creative cocktails with panoramic views 21 stories above the beach.The Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront is also the ultimate destination for meetings and weddings, with over 12,000 square feet of flexible event space. Other onsite amenities include our 24-hour business center, our inspiring fitness center and Virginia’s first rooftop infinity pool overlooking the Atlantic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Amex, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.