The hotel is one of the nicer Hilton properties I have had the pleasure of staying at. I am a HUGE fan of the Hilton brand and their entire line of hotels. This oceanfront resort is really one of their greats! The rooms are very nice, the bathrooms are great, but the pools and hot tub and the roof top are by far the highlights. The bar in the hotel is awesome, but was very busy when we stayed last weekend, and there was not ever an empty bar stool in the place! The hotel breakfast was standard, and very well presented. The quality of sleep leaves something to be desired, due to the noise levels from room to room. The bed was very comfortable, but it was the noise that kept us up all night. I stayed on the 7th floor with a south facing balcony. Every single time somebody within 10 rooms on either side of our room, entered or exited their room, you could clearly hear them walking in the hall and talking, the door open and slam extremely loud, and then depending on how close their room was to yours, you could sometimes also hear their conversation once they entered their room. The hotel was slam packed with weddings, conferences, and other events that weekend so a certain noise level is to be expected, but at least the room I was in needs some serious noise reduction help. The other issue I had during my stay was I got trapped in the elevator on Sunday morning. It did not last more than a few minutes, but was terrifying none the less. The most bothering part was when I went to the front desk to follow up with them on what had just happened, they did not seem to care about my concern at all and did not give the type of customer support one would expect after something like that had just happened. Very abnormal for the way Hilton treats its guests.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Hilton Virginia Beach
- Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- Virginia Beach Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the perfect beach destination for your vacation getaway - where you can unwind in luxurious accommodations, dine at oceanfront restaurants, listen to a live concert in the park or relax in a cabana on the beach.Situated on the city’s famed boardwalk adjacent to Neptune’s Park, the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront features a collection of 289 upscale guest rooms and spacious suites. Our exclusive Empyrean Club, located on the top three floors, features personalized concierge service, complimentary breakfast in a private lounge, private key card access and refined amenities.Though Virginia Beach boasts a number of exciting activities and attractions, our luxury hotel is a landmark in its own right. With two award-winning restaurants onsite, Catch 31 and Salacia, you won’t have to go far for fresh fish or the only 4-Diamond steakhouse in Virginia. Our resort is also home to Sky Bar, serving creative cocktails with panoramic views 21 stories above the beach.The Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront is also the ultimate destination for meetings and weddings, with over 12,000 square feet of flexible event space. Other onsite amenities include our 24-hour business center, our inspiring fitness center and Virginia’s first rooftop infinity pool overlooking the Atlantic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Amex, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.