“First Sushi Experience” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #405 of 1,272 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
“First Sushi Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

My daughter loves sushi so I bought a Groupon so she could introduce me to it and not feel bad about spending money on something I didn't like. Loved it! Not sure what we ordered but I am now a fan and will be back. Fast service and fresh food. Will try the box lunch next time since it wasn't valid with the Groupon.

• Visited April 2014

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Our daughters love Volcano!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Though my husband and I are not sushi fans - our daughters are - and we often find ourselves dining here. They love the sushi and the non sushi choices are excellent as well! You won't regret a stop at Volcano.

Visited December 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We were looking for something off the beat since all week was seafood. The family stays close to the fish by jumping to sushi. I have a picky child so the sushi has to be just right. We have ordered platters before and 1 bite the child eats none of it. This was the spot. Just out side of the boardwalk and just minutes from wal-mart since we needed to go there. The sushi got all thumbs up from the family. I ordered a chicken and rice which was simple and just yummy...so different that it was not just rice but all these little veggie, egg and the chicken into little pieces. Family got a seafood Yakisoba that came with noodle and hit the spot as well. We would definately come back to this place for more.
There are very little seating so a hit or miss if you will have to wait. We sat at 6:30 and by 7pm there was a wait - not long but a wait. I would call ahead if you have a group larger than 4 as there are not many larger tables.

• Visited June 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Love the Bento Box lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

The Bento Box lunch special is great! I enjoy the Tempura shrimp rolls and spicy California rolls. My husband selects fresh sushi. We drive across town to this location because everything is so fresh and delicious. Its located in the little shopping complex diagonally behind the PNC Bank.

• Visited June 2013