We had a 2 room suite and it easily held 4 people. Hotel is a little worn, but overall better than most Fairfields. The balcony and view, though quite cold, was awesome of the ocean and huge winter waves. Breakfast changed up each day and had hot foods which is rare at Fairfields. The only thing I can complain was the cold pool and the too small whirlpool. What is it with the Marriott hotels. The pools as of late are just too cold, especially for winter, and the whirlpool sizes hold 2 to 3 people for a hotel with over a hundred rooms. The workout room was poor, but with a great view of the ocean and boardwalk. The christmas lights were terrific on the boardwalk and on the beach and from our room we could see the stretch of the Christmas lights which were 3 miles including the santa, deer and sleigh on the pier stretching into the cold ocean and we watched surfers in wet suits. Recommend Busch Gardens Christmas Festival as well.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Fairfield Inn Virginia Beach
- Fairfield Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Fairfield Inn