We usually stay at Marriott hotels so we chose the Fairfield. All rooms are ocean front with balconies and have awesome views of the beach and boardwalk. We took advantage of the free breakfast every morning. Some small things were wrong with our room; cracked bathroom tile, blanket on bed instead of a comforter, closet door broken/unable to close. Overall the room was clean and modern, it was just obvious that it wasn't new and that it was frequently used. We compared the price with other hotels and found that the fairfield 's rate was the same or cheaper since we wanted an oceanfront room. The hotel was busy for the 1st part of our stay, but they never ran out of breakfast and we were the only people down at the pool/hot tub each day we used it. This was the quietest hotel I've ever stayed in. We were not woken up once from noise of other people or housekeeping. We would definitely stay here again. *there's also a restaurant/bar right next door with a great 2 story deck to eat at and people watch.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Fairfield Inn Virginia Beach
- Fairfield Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Fairfield Inn