I am an photographer as a hobby. I traveled to Virginia Beach to photograph an Airshow.
Check in was a breeze I went up to my room and fell fast a sleep after a 4 hour drive. About 1:30 a.m. I hear a bunch of yelling out on the balconey. Startled,I move the curtain aside and peek out.
A group of three Black guys are yelling back and forth to each other on the balcony. Never mind they are only 15 feet apart they are yelling. One guy is eating a bag of chips as he yells spraying them all over the floor of the balconey. I called down stairs,called the Police nothing. It went on for a good 40-45 minutes. The Police did show up and I believe took one away. I would have opened the door and talked to them but I had $2500.00 in camera equipment in the room. Besides,theis may have been their plan! I had the impression that this Hotel may have year round residents who are section 8.
For what it's worth my room was very clean and free of smells. However,at night I am not going to call this a place I would call safe. A lot of people just hanging out and walking real slow.
As I left in the morning I could see cigarette butts and a half bag of potato chips strewn out on the balconey. Truly a class act.
- Also Known As:
- Sundial Inn Motel And Efficiency Hotel Virginia Beach
- Sundial Inn Motel And Efficiency Hotel
- Sundial Motel Virginia Beach
- Sundial Hotel Virginia Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Sundial Inn Motel and Efficiency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.