“Horrible/dirty and BEDBUG INFESTED” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Sundial Inn Motel and Efficiency

Save Saved
You added Sundial Inn Motel and Efficiency to your Saves list
Sundial Inn Motel and Efficiency
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   308 21st Street, Virginia Beach, VA 23451 (Northeast Virginia Beach)   |
Ranked #78 of 115 hotels in Virginia Beach
“Horrible/dirty and BEDBUG INFESTED”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Motel is in great location management is poor service frontdesk is excent. DO NOT STAY HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BRING BED BUGS IN UR HOUSE ...maneger even BLAME ME that I brought the bed bugs in the motel while I'm the one got beated up and need to go to the doctor!! And I cannot get my money BACK go else where for better service

94 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

No service, horrible customer service, smelly place... Go somewhere else, even the low rates are not worthed. They took wrong reservation, we had no apologies from them and no help to find à place for the last day of our vacation.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel for the past two summer's. Rooms were reasonably priced, and not too far to walk to oceanfront. Could be better stocked with more dishes in the kitchenette rooms. Not enough for the max. number of guests allowed. Phones need to be replaced in rooms. They are old and beat up. Internet only works if you go sit right outside of office. Need better routers for service throughout hotel. A laundry facility on grounds would be great to have. A/C in rooms need to be cleaned. Rooms smell when you first turn ac on. Just more routine mat. overall and this little hotel could be a great mini vacation spot at the beach.

Providence Rhode Island, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

very disaponted with hotel managment, bad customer service. the only good thing is the location other than that stay away. very dirty from stairs to rooms. im still trying to get refunded for a night i did not spent there. STAY AWAY

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Jamestown, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

I don't like to think of myself as snobby or "upperclass", and I'm not the least bit high maintenance to believe I need to stay at the Ritz Carlton when I go on vacation. When my family pulled into the parking lot of the Sundial, it reminded me of an inner city rundown dump....VERY outdated...OLD tv....OLD furniture...the bathroom door was EXTREMELY narrow...the room was clean, the location was nice, staff was courteous and helpful though....the outside was basically a big cement block painted brown...they claimed it was no smoking but the room reeked of it...I was afraid to walk barefoot in the room, and kept my shoes on the whole time. Next time, I will defiantly be staying somewhere else...if you're single with no kids and want to stay somewhere cheap, you might be ok....me, my husband or children won't be stepping foot in that place again.

Staunton, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I was very disapointed in this hotel. When my friend and I first arrived I pulled down the blanket and there was blood on it all over the inside, and when we told the front desk they acted like it wasn't a big deal. On top of thta some of the lights were out and there was a a good size hole in the wall, sorry but my friend and I both agreed that we would never go back there.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Bowie, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

This is my second time staying here it's one block from the beach it's not a five star hotel but to sleep its good . The room was clean and I would def go back . You can't beat their price my husband and I stayed 3 nights and we payed $230
That was awesome the oceanfront hotels can't go lower than that

• Stayed June 2012

Been to Sundial Inn Motel and Efficiency? Share your experiences!