I stayed here with another person on Memorial Day weekend. We did not need reservations, and Sundial was very inexpensive, even with the holiday rate increase. We stayed in two different rooms in the motel and both were okay. We had no problems with sheets, towels, keys, shower &c. A room for two was cheaper than the price for two people to stay in bunk beds at the hostel and offered much more privacy.
At night it became pretty loud with people hanging around outside until late at night, which you notice when you're on the ground floor. We had no use for the pool, so its small size was not an issue. Parking incurred a fee, which the desk clerk waived for us because we were on a budget. They were very flexible about prices.
When I first arrived I got a high fever and the maintenance man came in to check on the smoke detector, I spoke to him about my fever and he was very kind and offered to call a taxicab for me if I wanted to go to the hospital. He called my room with the phone number for a taxi driver he knew personally. He also asked how I was a couple of days later. The people I interacted with were really nice and accomodating.
- Also Known As:
- Sundial Inn Motel And Efficiency Hotel Virginia Beach
- Sundial Inn Motel And Efficiency Hotel
- Sundial Motel Virginia Beach
- Sundial Hotel Virginia Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sundial Inn Motel and Efficiency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.