For such a good location, this place is disgusting. I knew something was up when I first pulled up and saw the demographic that was hanging out of their doors - kind of scary shall we say. Now I'm not a crusty upperclass person, but I do have some standards, and the Sun Dial falls way short of them. Sort of made me think of what an abonded crack house might look like. The small pool by the dumpster is a joke, no one was in it during July 4 week. The room was disgusting - dirty, dank, and old. Our lock didn't work at first, which is evidently a common occurance. There was a greasy disposable tin left in the oven from when a previous tenant evidently cooked some of those frozen hamburgers that you buy at the grocery store. I took my wife and son to this aberration- never again. Better suited for not-well-to-do folks and 20-something guys who don't care where they stay - families beware. A nice enough staff could not make up for the fact that you'll get the heeby jeebies just from staying here.
- Also Known As:
- Sundial Inn Motel And Efficiency Hotel Virginia Beach
- Sundial Inn Motel And Efficiency Hotel
- Sundial Motel Virginia Beach
- Sundial Hotel Virginia Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Sundial Inn Motel and Efficiency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.