“Still Great” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Zoes Restaurant

Zoes Restaurant
713 19th St, Virginia Beach, VA 23451-4114 (Northeast Virginia Beach)
+1 757-437-3636
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Zoes Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 1,255 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Cross street: Cypress
“Still Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

We ate here several years ago and enjoyed it. Ate here tonight and was a great dinner. Service and food was Great!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“One of my favorite restaurants in Virginia Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Zoe's has AMAZING food, atmosphere and service. Their grass-fed angus steaks are incredible and it is one of my favorite restaurants in Virginia Beach (lived in VB for 14 years). Whether you are a local that haven't tried it yet, or a tourist on vacation - this is a MUST TRY spot. I recommend making a reservation as it's a small spot and gets pretty packed on the weekends.

• Visited May 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“I haven't had a meal like this in ...never.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I can honestly say that this was one of the best meals I've ever had.

If you haven't had a chance to try Zoe's, you have no idea what you are missing. I highly recommend their wine pared (3, 4, 7) course meals. I haven't had the chance to try the 7 course, but I can say the 3 and 4 course parings were excellent. In addition, the portion size is adjusted as you add additional courses.

Zoe's has the only Master Sommelier (Marc Sauter) outside of DC or New York. (I could be wrong about his title, but he is working his way to Grand Master, I believe). If you know wine, let Marc chose for you (go for 'out of the box' for a singular wine experience). If you don't know wine, Marc's expertise is the way to go. He'll provide you with a ton of information about the wine you are drinking or none at all (he asks beforehand). I thoroughly enjoyed his presentation, the history, and the information about the wine we were served.

The service, as you would expect, was to notch. The food - beyond fabulous. My filet was cooked to perfection. Try their pop-rock lobster appetizer (yes, pop-rocks and lobster - the combination was amazing).

I could continue on about the atmosphere, the great desserts - but I won't. Zoe's is a place you have to try for yourself.

If you are visiting Va Beach for vacation, find a sitter for the kids, dress up and enjoy yourself - Zoe's will be the reason you return to Virginia Beach, next year.

If you live in Virginia Beach, count yourself lucky! Make up a special occasion if you have to, but plan out your evening, make a reservation - you'll love every minute.

• Visited April 2014
“Always a good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

This was our second trip back to Zoe's and it cemented the restaurant as one of our favorites in Virginia Beach. The food is excellent the presentation excellent as well. Our waitress, Kate, was a joy - great attitude and very attentive. Cute, too! And the main dining area (of modest size) is all in dark wood, subdued lighting and comfortable seating (the walls being lined with high-back booths).
Two-for-two winners at Zoe's. That's not a bad record at all, so we'll be back again to take our friends.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“One of the best restaurant in the city of Virginia Beach, Va”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I have been to Zoes I live in the city of Virginia Beach this is the go to restaurant foe me and friends.

• Visited December 2013