“Outstanding place to dine!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Zoes Restaurant

Zoes Restaurant
713 19th St, Virginia Beach, VA 23451-4114 (Northeast Virginia Beach)
+1 757-437-3636
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Zoes Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 1,272 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Romantic, Entertaining clients, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Cross street: Cypress
Hubert, North Carolina
“Outstanding place to dine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

What a great dinner we had! Waiter was terrific and helped us select a delicious wine. I wish I would've tried the steak is my only regret!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Newport, Rhode Island
“I'd be a regular...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

If I lived in Va. Beach, I'd come here ALL the time!!!
The menu is so fun, varied and the wine list Tops it all.
The long table by the bar was SO comfortable, we did not want to leave!
The wait staff was friendly and helpful, suggesting items that made the dinner even more fantastic.
The Lob Pops are a must!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Best Steak in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Went here because someone on tripadvisor said it was worth it and they weren't wrong. I love a good steak and in my opinion they are the best in Virginia Beach. I've been to most of the supposed steak house around here but nothing compares. Its a dark, quiet place that was great for my wife and I to have diner at. The menu offers more than steak but would never go there and not get one and the desserts are amazing as well.

Visited March 2013
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“The best meal I had in long time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I found this restaurant by accident during my visit to Virginia Beach and it became the highlight of my vacation.. it was an awesome experience ..the food was excellent you can select the tasting menu you get 3 or 4 course dinner and pair each plate with a different type of wine ..it was such a fun and delicious meal.. Marc the owner and sommelier was very knowledgeable..
he made my meal very enjoyable.. would love to be back.. when ever I be in the area I will definitely go there

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia
“One of the Finest Dines in Virginia Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

By far, one of the better places I've eaten at in Virginia Beach. The service was excellent, including the valet, and the food was equally impressive. It is a little on the pricey side for the amount of food that you get, but I will say that it is very good. I would certainly recommend this place for anyone who is prepared for a nicer level of dining as opposed to someone that is just coming off the beach. At any rate, it's a great option and I'm positive you will have a great experience.

• Visited August 2013