“ALL seats are exceptional. FANTASTIC show.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cirquesa Dreamquest is a New Theatrical Cirque Experience presented under a Climate-Controlled, European High Tension Structure with theater style seating located at The Virginia Beach Oceanfront at 212 Atlantic Ave, Virginia Beach, VA 23451. Cirquesa Dreamquest blends an inspiring storyline with world-class artistry to tell the story of a young boy who embarks on a fantasy quest. The adventure begins when a boy, Michael, has a dream where his mother returns to fulfill her promise to take him to an amazing spectacle of acrobatics. As the production unveils, the child receives pieces of a magic puzzle from the characters who teach him the life lessons of balance, strength, courage and fun. At the end of the journey, Michael solves the mystery of the puzzle pieces through a revealing and insightful self-discovery that could only be told through the artistry and amazement of a live performance. The production features a wide variety of innovative displays including acrobatics, trapeze, aerial ballet, comedy and daredevilry featuring artists from all around the world. Fun for the whole family!
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Chesapeake, Virginia
168 attraction reviews
“ALL seats are exceptional. FANTASTIC show.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Okay, so we've been to every kind of circus...from the big-tops in the middle of a random field, in the middle of nowhere....to the arena big-name shows...and even Cirq de Soleil. Considering this, Cirquesa DID NOT disappoint. We saw acts at this circus that we had never seen before, leaving every person in the place sitting on the edge of his/her seat. I thought the theme was a little dark, but not too edgy that it's inappropriate for children. Do yourself a favor, see this show. Oh, and get "cheap" seats because with such GREAT seating, no matter where you're at, it makes no sense to pay more. Go to their website and get discounts (military rate is greatly discounted).

Visited July 2013

Broadway, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
“Best show I have EVER been to!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

This show started off a little slow and I was beginning to regret the $30 a head tickets we bought. About twenty minutes in, the show picked up immensely and I could not tear my eyes away from the stage! Everyone was absolutely amazing!

There were a couple slip-ups, but that's to be expected from a live show. The performers got back up and tried again, successfully every time.

Our group consisted of me (21), my boyfriend (22) and my two sisters (19 and 13) and we all thoroughly enjoyed the show. There were also age ranges in the audience from roughly 3 to 70 and everyone participated and seemed to enjoy the show.

Visited July 2013
Front Royal, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
“Breathtaking!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I went to New York city last year and saw cirque de sola so I wasn't expecting this to compare but it sure did. I enjoyed this just as much if not more since I had closer seats!

Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
“Couldn't stop saying "WOW!".”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I read other reviews of this attraction prior to our trip to Virginia Beach last week, but tucked the information away as more of a "just in case" than a plan to go. Thank goodness I did--cold, overcast weather drove us to seek out something to do, and this was AMAZING! All five of us, from age 6 to senior citizen, enjoyed the amazing physical feats presented by these performers. It was a bit pricey but totally worth it. There were some errors made, but as my children and I agreed, this made it seem more real and less of a glossy act. GO!!!!

Rockville, Maryland
7 attraction reviews
“Talent and Strength”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

This was a great night out with my kids! The talent and strength of the performers was pretty impressive. It's not quite Cirque de Soleil but it also doesn't cost half as much. Nice set up and lively music too!