“Great roasted chicken” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bojangles'

Bojangles'
5753 Northampton Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23455-3703 (Northwest Virginia Beach)
757-460-3883
Neighborhood: Northwest Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great roasted chicken”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Delicious,very clean.great price.polite staff.Best sweet tea,cinnamon twist are so good.wish we had theses in Texas

Visited June 2013

Stow, Ohio
“wish we had one at home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Dirty rice, pinto beans, seasoned fries and great chicken. Service is friendly but slow. Reasonably priced. Clean bathroom.

Visited June 2013
State College, Pennsylvania
“First time at Bojangles, and I loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

This was my first time at a Bojangles, as I usually goto Popeye's. However, many of the local folks told me to give Bojangles a chance. I am so glad that I did. The chicken, french fries, mashed potatoes, and gravy were incredible. The biscuit was a bit over baked, but I was there at a slow time (3pm). The staff was great! They were patient as I looked over the large menu. Thanks again to everyone at the Bojangles on Northampton Blvd for a great first experience!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Stop charges for using debt cards”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

A bunch of workers used to eat lunch there...my bill ran me about 13 dollars...now they charge to use debt cards... I guess to pay for there new updates to building...

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Gotta love 'em!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Traveling down south always give me the opportunity to get a Bo Cheddar biscuit! So since I was driving, I decided to get enough to last for those winter mornings when I want to curl up with a good cup of coffee and a biscuit. I called ahead and placed a very large order which was ready for me ahead of the promised time and they placed them in a large cooler to keep them fresh until I got back to Philly. What I am really impressed is that the next morning, I received a call to see if I had arrived home safely and was pleased with my order! You gotta love the service AND the biscuits! The store I visited was in Portsmouth, VA but they use the same catering number for large orders.

• Visited August 2012