“Foon's on Shore” 3 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Foon's Restaurant
4365 Shore Dr, Virginia Beach, VA 23455-2858 (Northwest Virginia Beach)
(757) 460-1985
Improve this listing
Ranked #487 of 1,255 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Northwest Virginia Beach
San Francisco, California
“Foon's on Shore”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2011

I ordered Mongolian beef and Chow Mein and I really liked the beef dish. The chow mein was not at all what I expected. First off there were no noodles. I received vegetables soaked in a sauce and on the side was a bag of fried won ton noodles with the words "Chow Mein Noodles" on the bag. I've eaten a lot of Chinese and I've never once had chow mein of this style. I will probably give this place another shot but not order the chow mein.

The service was great and the establishment looked clean.

• Visited January 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“We live nearby and have been ordering...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2010

We live nearby and have been ordering Foon's for several years and have never been disappointed! The food is delicious, fresh and hot. Portion sizes are generous, the restaurant is clean and the business is very well run. My personal favorite is their house special pancit! The fire roasted vegetables and generous amounts of shrimp, chicken and pork are fantastic. Lumpia and orange chicken are great too. Everything is great! And I always feel welcomed and that my business is appreciated. Love it! I would definately recommend Foon's! It's the best chinese at the beach!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere