“More than a restaurant; a home away from home!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“More than a restaurant; a home away from home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Best pizza in Virginia Beach, hands down! Lived here for over 20 years, took a long time to find great pizza that won't make me sick(I have A LOT of food allergies, most of them are to processed ingredients.) They hand roll cheese in their stuffed crust pizza; which, you can completely customize. The rst of the food is outstanding as well. Ioften order the Chicken Santa Fe rolls off of the Appetizer Menu for my meal. Best part? Everything is very affordable. Pizza Hut can charge over $20 for a specialty pie these days-ouch.
My husband and I come here at least once a week. The owner, Ilhan, and the manager, Coke, are like family. In fact, we had our wedding reception here(after the SkyBar reception got cancelled due to concrete repairs,) and they stayed late and kept the restaurant open just for us. A++ all the way!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

We've ordered from here several times and every time the pizza was delicious. If you love fresh toppings, this is the place! Every time we pass my girls beg us to stop... Truly excellent pizza!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere