“A taste of Italy” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“A taste of Italy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

This restaurant is a best kept secret. The menu is fillled from pizzas, subs, salads and delicious dinners. Always specials on the board too. The price is right for everyone. The food is amazing and the staff is so friendly and they all treat you like they are there to please you. I can't wait to try the next meal there.

• Visited January 2013

90% Recommend
Missouri
“Pizza Pie!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

This place is great. It is located in a little strip mall, but don't let that stop you from trying the best pizza. The free appetizers we had were delicious.
The Pizza Pie was huge. It was packed full of cheese and meats. The sauce was more like a super chunky marinara. One pie could easily feed 4 or more people.
I would definitely eat here again if I travel near this area.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Awesome pizza...try it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Their pizza is really good!!! I'm italian and I think this is one of the best pizza I have tried here in the States!! Price are really good too!!! We had two 14" pizza for 26$! In 4 people we were not able to finish them even if they were really good!!!
I can't wait to go there and try their italian food!!!

Virginia Beach
“Authentic taste of Italy not only pizza also Ristorante”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

#1 best italian in hampton rds. Prepared fresh to order. All homemade.Priced from average of $4 appetizers and great authentics like fried calamari ,brushetta, mussels marinara,eggplant pollatini, panzanella, $12 pizza, $9 subs but then unbelieveable prices for even better authentic dinners like penne al samone, veal prepared -piccata , francese, or saltimbocca, rigatoni-alla vodka or bosciaola, tortellini quattro formaggi or con panna e proscutto, spinach & portabella stuffed raviola, the list goes on, Meals range from $9-$19. I feel like I'm taking advantage at those prices and getting more than I pay for, not these days. I was impressed when the owner greeted each patron as family like I was in Italy. He brought out samples of various things at times too. He brought us authentic lemon ice served in a real lemon half skin to cleanse the pallate before dinner. After dinner a few of the delicious Zeppoles, but dont worry they have all your favorites too like Tiramisu, cannolli, cakes, and pies Too. Feel so blessed to have found this Little piece of Italy. Italian owned /Italian made truly. Had a problem finding it online though.

• Visited October 2012
Chesapeake, VA
“What a fabulous place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

The food was excellent and the service outstanding. What a unique experience! We were there to celebrate my Mom's birthday. When we arrived, we were seated promptly and served complimentary garlic knots- delish and complimentary bruchetta- also tasty. The owner came over and wished my mom a happy birthday. Gave her a beautiful rose with baby's breathe, complimentary glasses of champagne for all and an order of zepoli's. What an unexpected experience this turned out to be. It was our first visit to this resturant and we were treated like old friends. Warm and friendly atmosphere with delicious food and a wide variety.
Thanks for making it a special day for my mom's birthday!

• Visited October 2012