“great rooms, even better price.” 5 of 5 stars

You added Oceans 2700 to your Saves list
Oceans 2700
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2700 Pacific Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23451   |
Ranked #65 of 114 Hotels in Virginia Beach
“great rooms, even better price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Oceans 2700 was the best motel I have ever stayed at in Virginia Beach. The management was amazing and everything was clean. The price was great and they had pool. The location was great so if you stay you can invite the little ones.

• Stayed January 2013
Terri D, General Manager at Oceans 2700, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Susieleeee,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Oceans 2700. I am thrilled you had such an enjoyable stay with us. We take pride in providing our guests with superior services and accommodations. Again, thank you and we sincerely look forward to your return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Norfolk, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

This hotel is inexpensive and makes me feel like I spend alot of money. Staff is the nicest I have met in a long time. Great time and right across from the beach. If you want luxary for a good price this is the place to be.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Terri D, General Manager at Oceans 2700, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Mr. Joseph W.,
It was a pleasure having you stay with us. I'm delighted to hear how much you enjoyed yourself and the "Oceans Experience". I thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We look forward to your return.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

This hotel honestly amazed me. It was supper clean, and nicely put together. The staff was unbelievable helpful. The bed was so comfortable that it felt like it kidnapped me and wouldn't let me go until I had enough rest. The is no doubt in my mind, I will be returning to the hotel for future stays. I will be using this hotel as my little weekend get away and relax spot.

Room Tip: The hotel is not far from Virginia Beach Strip. It would be supper easy to go to the strip, have fun...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Terri D, General Manager at Oceans 2700, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Curt W.,
We thank you so very much for your kind words regarding your most recent stay with us. I am delighted you found comfort in our property and a restful nights sleep. We look forward to your return. Thank you and happy holidays.
Largo, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I was in va beach for 5 weeks cant find a better room for the price. All rooms are all new, cleanest hotel I have been at. All the staff was very freindly and very helpfull. Best sleep in a hotel I have ever received. Miss Terri and Jackie are th best.
Thanks Bryan

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Terri D, General Manager at Oceans 2700, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Bryan,
It was our pleasure having you stay with us this past month. I am delighted we were able to make your stay a comfortable and enjoyable one, so far from home. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to having you again. Have a safe trip home and happy holidays.
Terri Davis
Grand Blanc, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I was in the Va Beach area and need a room for one night. I found this hotel at hotelclub.com. The property is 1 block from the beach and convenient to the entire beachfront area. The rooms were well decorated and comfortable. The only negative is that we were on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator. The staff was great, the rooms were clean and recently remodeled and the beds were extremely comfortable.

Room Tip: First floor more convenient.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Terri D, General Manager at Oceans 2700, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Dear CDW2000,
I would like to thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience while visiting our property. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and from the sound of it, were able to get a restful nights sleep. We take a lot of pride in our property and there is no better gift than to know our guests are satisfied.
Thank you again and we look forward to your return.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

we arrived in Virginia Beach around 4:00 am on Sunday, Oct. 7. There was a soccer tournament in town that week and there were no rooms available. After checking several hotels, we stopped at Oceans. Miss Teri checked us in to a beautiful first floor room at a discounted rate. The beds were very plush and comfortable. The room was spotlessly clean. The shower had great water pressure. There were soap and shampoo dispensers mounted on the shower wall and also beside the sink. I would highly reccomend the Oceans 2700 to everyone. The only downfall is that they are on Pacific not Atlantic Ave., however, it's only a short walk to the beach.

Room Tip: .Ask for a room that you can access easlily if you have disabilities or small children
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Terri D, General Manager at Oceans 2700, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Ms. 816sue,

I thank you so very much for your kind words regarding your stay with us. It was my pleasure to assist you and your friend with your lodging needs. I am delighted we met if not exceeded your expectations. I truly hope you were able to enjoy the rest of your visit to Virginia Beach. We look forward to having you return next year.

GM

Been to Oceans 2700? Share your experiences!