“Went here three times” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
binghamton new york
“Went here three times”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Was at VB with a group of friends and family, randomly wandered into this place on our first night for dinner. The hostess was friendly enough and our waiter was great. Everyone in our group liked/loved our meals with the exception of the potato chip with bacon and cheese appetizer which was kind of dry. I had the steak and cheese sandwich and it had to be the best I've ever had. Very good flavor, so good in fact that I returned with my wife and kid the next night for another steak sandwich. My wife had tried mine the night before and liked it so much she got one too. A couple nights late I just had to have another and we went again and this time my wife and kid both got a steak and cheese sandwich. My son loved it too. Along with the sandwich I had the hush puppies and onion rings, the hush puppies were incredible and the onion rings very tasty. The service here was always good, there is indoor and outdoor seating. The atmosphere is of a divey sports bar so if you aren't into that it might not be your thing but the food was really good!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Arizona
“Nice little place tucked away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Must visit here again! Staff was great. We visited two times during our stay and great service each time. Don't know about the food sorry we did not try but will be back.

Visited June 2012
Louisville, Kentucky
“Hubby loved this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

We ate here twice because my husband loved the al fresco dining with ocean breeze. Food a bit pricey but very good.

Visited June 2012
“Eh.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

My family and I came here at about 10pm, as it was open for late hours and in a great location. First the hostess shows up in booty shorts which were short enough to see her butt cheecks. It was very unprofessional. She takes us to our outside table which hadn't even been whipped off yet. Later, our waiter brings out our drinks and I find that my Dr. Pepper has virtually no carbonation in it. About 35 minutes after we ordered our food, they bring everyone else's food out, the waiter told me that mine would be out soon. About 10 minutes later, he comes out with my basket food and says he'll give me a discount because they only had enough crab meat for half a patty. I had also ordered onion rings but instead got fries which were completely burnt. After I finished my carbonation-less Dr. Pepper, I had to has the waiter three times to refill it before he even acknowledged me. Then to top it all off, after he took another 20 minutes to bring the check, he didn't even discount my meal.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“In Oyster Heaven!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I was excited to eat at the Raven, a family tradition, but unfortunately their gas line was down. My boyfriend and I walked down the street a few blocks until we found this place. At first we weren't sure if it was what we were looking for. We wanted some place with good seafood, moderate prices, and great atmosphere. This place just looked like a dive bar. Their menu won me over. Our server was laid back and nice. Another customer gave us some suggestions on the food, Oysters Rockefeller was to die for. They have awesome 50 cent clams and 75 cent oysters during their happy hour and some great drink deals. Sit outside for a nicer feel. They were a little pricey but hey, it is fresh seafood what do you expect.

Visited July 2012