First of all, there is no lobby. If more than 2 people are trying to check in, there is no room. There are 2 chairs and a table with magazines. The elevator is smelly and the carpet needs to be changed in the elevator. The rooms are ok, but there is not enough counter space in the bathroom. We were only provided with one sauce pan and a larger pan, not enough utensils and no papertowels. We had to go out and buy our own paper towels! The key to our door had to be programmed numerous times and we were given the wrong amount of towels everyday, so we had to call or go and retrieve an extra set of towels.
The living room did not have a coffee table and the little breakfast bar was too small. The room is large enough for a table and chairs and will be better for families.
The balcony door had grease on the outside of it, so my son and I got grease on our hands and our clothes.
In the bathroom, there was a hole in the celiing where a vent should have been and it was nasty looking.
I will not stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Hotel
- Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ambassador Suites Virginia Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Suites is an all Suites Oceanfront property. All rooms come equipt with a microwave, refridgerator, iron, ironing board, toaster, and two stove top burners. We also provide a 37" LCD Flat screen TV and DVD player in the living room with a private balcony overlooking the ocean. We offer FREE WIFI, Local calls, in rooms safes, and Local TV Channels, as well as on site laundry for our guest. Our outdoor pool is open during season daily from 10am till 10pm weather permitting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Ocean Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.