I stayed at ocean suites in late augast.the hotel is in a great location in the middle of the strip.walking distence to everything,dont have to remove your car unless you are going out side va beach.
The downside is the parking both are verry tight but the 2nd level is better.So you check in park on top and take one flight down to the hotel desk,that is attach to the botton parking level.Also the room is small.It says it can held up to 6 people,but inreality 4 people is the max.There is only one elavater,so it takes time to get to you.all in all.I would go back,the veiw from your room is great,the staff is friendly,and the room is ok and clean
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Suites is an all Suites Oceanfront property. All rooms come equipt with a microwave, refridgerator, iron, ironing board, toaster, and two stove top burners. We also provide a 37" LCD Flat screen TV and DVD player in the living room with a private balcony overlooking the ocean. We offer FREE WIFI, Local calls, in rooms safes, and Local TV Channels, as well as on site laundry for our guest. Our outdoor pool is open during season daily from 10am till 10pm weather permitting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ocean Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ambassador Suites Virginia Beach