You added Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center to your Saves list
Ranked #3 of 114 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Munster, United States
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I had a great experience at the Hotel. I came for vacation purposes and felt completely satisfied. I was originally only suppose to stay for 1 night and I ended up extending my stay for 3 nights. Everything was great and very clean and the staff were super friendly.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

William_Gheen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are very happy to make your stay wonderful and happy to see you stayed extra nights because of it.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
chesapeake, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Jessica McCoy at the HGI towne center in Va Beach VA has been a wonderful help to me in getting groups and teams into the HGI year round! She is a huge help when we take our teams on the road and when we travel for family fun. Great employee- the whole staff at the HGI in Va Beach has been a big help to my sports business.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the compliments and will make sure Jessica knows the kind things you have to say about her.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

About 15 mins from VA Beach and much nicer than most of the hotels that are on the beach. There are plenty of restaurants and shops within walking distance. The staff is very nice. Would definitely recommend it to others.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

William_Gheen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. The best compliment you can give is to refer us to a friend. Once again, thanks.
Cranbury, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Upon arriving to this hotel from the look and the first impression it was fantastic. We missed the breakfast our first morning and was automatically offered vouchers for breakfast the next morning which was great. After that things went down hill. most of the staff was very kind and friendly. Although the maid asked if we needed any towels upon leaving for the beach I responded no but we were leaving for the day. She then responded " oh you still want me to clean your room?" I was like yes please being my sons diapers were in the garbage. Didn't think the maids skipped the room completely being you were in there when they knocked. We were then very upset that upon trying to order room service at 8:30 on a Friday night we were informed after playing phone tag and getting disconnected for several minutes that they decided to close room service, bar and restaurant early with no notice. Being a Hilton employee this shocked me my hotel would never close room service early. It Was a big inconvenience being we had two small children with us. I was then told that there was plenty of places to go eat instead. Which I then had to go out and pick up take out so we didn't eat until almost 10pm. That evening I decided to push the bed against the wall because my son had fallen out the night before only to discover mold all along the base of the headboard on the wall. Big health Issue if you ask me! I would think twice before booking this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. We apologize that your stay was not as good as it could have been. The feedback we get from guests go directly into our training so we can better serve you. We hope you will give us a chance to show you the improvements. Once again, thank you.
Norhtern Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I have never stayed in a Hilton property that was not clean and comfortable and this hotel is no exception. The staff was very welcoming when I arrived and the room is quite comfortable with nice bedding, fridge, coffee maker and microwave. The property as a whole is very well mantained.I had family business to take care of and when I got back to the hotel a warm plate of cookies was in the lobby to welcome guests and it really hit the spot. You are surrounded here with shopping, restaurants, etc... I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. We're happy your stay with us was comfortable and we hope you choose to stay with us again in the future.
Charles City, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is probably my fourth time staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Town Center. I enjoy the fact that it's close to great restaurant's, entertainment and shopping. It's not a long drive to the beach, 15 minutes perhaps, if you're counting; but what I like is not paying being by the beach prices! I'll take the drive to the beach and come back to a hotel that is just as nice, for less money! That leaves me more to play with!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We appreciate your feedback and value your loyalty. We hope to continue making your visits with us enjoyable and look forward to your next stay. Once again, thank you.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a newer Hilton Garden Inn. It is clean, well maintained, conveniently located.
Staff were friendly. Beds super comfortable, and room was quiet. Staff went above and beyond to assure my satisfaction. There was a great variety of fresh fruit, breads, eggs, and made-to-order items for breakfast.

Excellent hotel, would stay there again if I was in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your compliments and your business and we hope you are able to stay with us again in the future.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center? Share your experiences!