I stayed at the Capes for the massive sand soccer tournament - 10,000 players and their families flood the hotels. Over the 17 years I have been coaching I have stayed in at least ten of the resort strip hotels, and this is by far my favorite. The location is excellent, the staff friendly, the rooms clean and large, the attached restaurant is convenient and it is family friendly. This is not a five star hotel - and not trying to be. I plan on returning next year without question.
- Also Known As:
- Capes Hotel Virginia Beach
- Capes Virginia Beach
- Capes Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capes has 59 spacious, comfortable, affordable rooms, eight stories, an oceanfront cafe, refreshing indoor pool all to be enjoyed, right here on the ocean. All rooms are non-smoking offering refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. The Capes offers accommodations to fit your needs, with our one room unit that includes two double beds; or our two room unit with three double beds and 2 tvs offering your family just the right space for a relaxing vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Capes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.