“Had a wonderful time,lovely set up for efficiency” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #91 of 114 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Woodford, Virginia, United States
“Had a wonderful time,lovely set up for efficiency”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

The efficiency suited us perfectly, comfortable and cozy, we have stayed in several different places in VA beach, Travelodge 19 had everything we needed and some. housekeeping wonderful, clean room, very helpful front desk staff. Definitely will return. We left something behind and received a call and offer to send it back to us. :)

Room Tip: Oceanfront efficiency, very good, roomy.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
travelodge19, General Manager at Travelodge Virginia Beach, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Let me thank you for taking the time to address this matter to our hotel as every comment, good or bad is important. As hospitality professionals we try our best to resolve concerns and offer the best service possible. Having said, that I would like to extend a thank you for your comment(s) and I am glad that you had such a great experience. I hope to see you on a future visit at Travelodge Suites Oceanfront in Virginia Beach.

757 425-0650

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Auburn, Ca
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I booked a 5 night stay 5/15-5/20 here and ended up checking out after 2 nights... I am shocked I even lasted that long. I read past reviews and talked myself into the idea that "it cant be that bad" especially for the price and location. WRONG! the most filthy place I've ever walked into. I literally had to walk in sandles throughout the room and put a towel down inside the tub just to not expose my feet to the filth. I had to put an extra sheet I found in the closet over the sofa to act as a cover because the sofa was so stained and smelly I couldn't stand to look at it. After expressing my issues to staff they did not charge me for the remaining 3 nights of my reservation since I checked out early... but would not refund me the 1st 2 nights I stayed there. They said "since I had already slept there" I thought that was ridiculous, they could obviously see the living conditions they subjected me to for those 2 nights, but would not give me my money back! Awful experience.
Also- even though its on the beach, and view was decent.... this location and area of town is not the safest area of the boardwalk, be careful when it gets dark!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

travelodge19, General Manager at Travelodge Virginia Beach, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Let me thank you for taking the time to address this matter to our hotel as every comment, good or bad is important. As hospitality professionals we try our best to resolve concerns and offer the best service possible. Having said, that I would like to extend a sincerely apology for your stay and the events described in your review. All of our rooms are thoroughly cleaned and deodorized between guests but in this case it would appear that we may not have achieved success. If you would like to call the hotel and speak to me directly I would like to further learn from your experience and invite you to visit us later this season and offer us a chance to redeem ourselves in your mind.

Easthampton, Massachusetts, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I dont understand all the bad reviews! If your expecting the Hilton for a cheap price don't come here. It's a motel people! Not a 5 star resort!! We booked the room for 3 nights and ended up staying an extra night because we liked it so much. The room was clean the beds were comfy and the view was amazing! You cant beat the price for the view. We were not dissapointed at all. We plan on going back next year. Thanks travelodge for a great vaction!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
travelodge19, General Manager at Travelodge Virginia Beach, responded to this review, May 20, 2013

On behalf of the entire staff that work everyday, all day, to provide the best service possible I want to thank you for the great review!

757 425-0650

Been to Travelodge Virginia Beach? Share your experiences!