“Great for the winter” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #91 of 114 Hotels in Virginia Beach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
CHESAPEAKE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Okay so first off I had to switch rooms the second I got there because the water in the first room wasn't working. I get to my new room and there was a bug crawling out of the drawer, tv's had no remote, and I didn't feel as though it was cleaned properly. I guess you get what you pay for but I paid through a third party for there are no excuses as to why this hotel was so filthy.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

travelodge19, General Manager at Travelodge Virginia Beach, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 7574250650.
S Patel
AGM
TRAVELODGE SUITES

Been to Travelodge Virginia Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Virginia Beach

Address: 1909 Atlantic Ave, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Location: United States > Virginia > Virginia Beach
#47 On the Beach Hotel in Virginia Beach
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Virginia Beach 2*
We offer a variety of rooms to suit your needs, including penthouse suites with a Jacuzzi and kitchenette, rooms with private balconies and non-smoking rooms. Boost your energy with our free continental breakfast before lounging on our sundeck or diving into our outdoor(seasonal) pool. Free Wi-Fi Internet lets you go online from your laptop anywhere in the hotel. From guest laundry service to in-room microwaves and refrigerators, we provide all the amenities to make your stay memorable. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Virginia Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Virginia Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
Travel Lodge Virginia Beach

If you own or manage Travelodge Virginia Beach, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.