“The best Jazz Club!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cross street: Market Street
South Carolina
“The best Jazz Club!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

While I visited for the weekend, I had the pleasure of going to Havana Nights. It was a great experience and awesome band was performing...sorry I don't remember the name of the band.

Visited February 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Excellent food, iffy service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

We met a group of friends for dinner. Our server must have been new, or just very ill at ease. He carefully "sold" the specials, then had to return to apologize that some were not available, even though we were the only table there. The food we did get was delicious and well -presented. Great wine list.

Visited June 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“FIRST CLASS SERVICE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

There is always something to be said for eating in a 'privately' owned restaurant rather than a 'chain' I'm not too sure how I could quantify that statement other than it has that 'extra something!
My initial reaction was extremely positive, the staff are all very welcoming, very polite and courteous. In the restaurant, the food was delicious, the service was superb, the waiters were 'discreetly' attentive. The jazz club although small was also worth the visit. My final feeling was that I would not hesitate to recommend this Club.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great Scotch selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We popped in here after dinner and while the place was definately NOT jumping, the bar had just enough rooom for the 5 of us to relax comfortably and enjoy some conversation over drinks. A respectable beer selection (you can get something other than budmillercoors but it's certainly NOT an exhaustive compilation) and some nice Scotch choices too. Private bar upstairs where members can enjoy cigars so if you don't like smoke even the downstairs portion is probably not going to be to your liking. You can definately tell there is smoking going on!!
Great service and the owner was in and gave us a quick look around (like I said, it wasn't that busy on this particular evening). Looking forward to stopping back by this summer. Didn't have any food so can't comment on cuisine.

Visited January 2013
“Excellent staff, service and ambiance.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

I surprised my fiancé with drinks and dinner here on a Wednesday evening. We came in at happy hour and were escorted to the bar. As they made our drinks they explained how they do things different with certain drinks. The mojito AND margaritas were excellent. We then moved to the dining room and enjoyed dinner. I would not say the food is authentic Cuban but it was still delicious. We were later invited to the private cigar lounge and enjoyed a cigar. The owner also took his time to give us a tour and was very personal. No complaints!

• Visited June 2012