“Absolutely Amazing!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Kihei, Hawaii
“Absolutely Amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for dinner tonight. It is a very eclectic little café that is a hidden gem. The service was absolutely on point and the food was some of the best we have ever had. Everything served here is fresh, same day made, and organic. The café has no freezers on site and openly informs its patrons so they know exactly how fresh the food is. I had the trout and my wife ordered the lightly fried oysters. While we were waiting our server brought us a little treat from the chef (a sweet potato biscuit with ham an fruit glaze) that was incredibly good! This café is a must do for anyone in the area as well as visiting! Will definitely be returning to the Leaping Lizard Café every visit to the area. GREAT JOB TO ALL AT THE CAFE!!!!!!!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Alexandria, Virginia
“Delicious brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Sat outside on a chilly day in October, but there is an outside portion that is closed in and has a propane heater. Everything was fresh and delicious - crab cake benedict, coconut and pineapple pancakes, strata and cranberry chocolate chip French toast. If I lived near here, I'd eat here every weekend! And the gift shop is cute, and the produce barn had some great items that we picked up for dinner later in the week.

Visited October 2013
austin, texas
“Outstanding Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Hadn't realized the Leaping Lizard Café had been featured on the Food Network--just loved the name and recommendation of a local resident. Arrived early for dinner and the plan worked in that we were seated immediately. I had the "Duck 2 Ways" While I might quibble with them a little on the definition of "rare", I have nothing but praise for the searing on the duck breast and the seasoning on the braised leg quarter. Hated to share, but I did.

Visited September 2013
“Perfect breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Breakfast was amazing . I would of never thought of serving salad with breakfast but they pull it off the melon was the best I ever have had and everything me and my wife had was excellent . Cool place with farm to table theme . I would definitely recommend if your in the area.

Visited September 2013
Hopewell Twp
“Food Network Hype- Disappointed Experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We have seen the reviews on the Food Network and wanted to try for ourselves. Very clean establishment with friendly, personable staff. I was a bit disappointed though. Sandwiches are served on a very thick, heavy bread that is too filling. A thinner slice would be nice since the bread was tasty. Maybe give customers an option, especially for those who are calorie conscious. Artichoke and mushroom sandwich had no taste. Red bliss potatoes on the side were done in a mustard sauce which lacked flavor. My husband loved the chicken salad, despite the heavy bread. Served with a slice of fresh cantaloupe which was nice. Are expectations were greater.

• Visited September 2013