“Place to fall in love with” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #459 of 1,160 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Doing business, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Place to fall in love with”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

I'd been here twice, and they've only been open for a couple months. I'll begin my saying...thank la virgen de guadalupe for another margarita serving restaurant that serves chips and salsa without charging. I love it already. Not only that, their drinks are damn tastybut cheaper also. i'd venture to say better than plaza azteca and guadalajara. They pay special attention to the food. Their asada tacos are a killer. The ceviche is a small portion, but very delicious. Their salsa is also fresh. Their staff is really cool and we've never had to wait. I give it a few months before folks start learning of the margaritas. Then i'll review again. I love the bar side. Can't wait to have my Bulldog margarita again!

• Visited February 2012