“Simply Fresh!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Simply Fresh!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

A wonderful family owned restaurant that serves quality foods.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Hands Down Best Lunch Place In Town Center!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012 via mobile

If you like to eat healthy but tasty food this is the right place for you. I actually have the five dollar Italiano salad every Tuesday, plus a cup of the soup of the day if I am in the mood. The pleasant waitress always asks if I would like the bread stick that comes with it even though she knows I most likely won't eat it due to my gluten intolerance but is sure to remind me that they have gluten free bread on hand if I ever would have the urge to indulge! My husband and I love this place, it has the heartiest sandwiches that my husband loves along with two dollar house wines and beer that are actually very drinkable so we are still able to eat out and have drinks on our limited budget!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Norfolk, Virginia
“RUDE RUDE RUDE NOT WORTH IT”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

Went for late lunch with co-worker (neither of us had gone before), sign outside stated "$5 salads" (awsome) we went in (no place for take out customers to wait) the manager/owner gave us a menu and walked away. A waitress passed by we ask which salad were the "$5 salads" she told us any of the top 10 on the menu (great). The manager/owner came back took our order for salads. When it was ready he tried to charge us $11, we explained what we thought they were $5 due to sign and waitress, he huffed and said outloud to us "what-ever I will have to eat it, the $5 salads are 1/2 salads. No one nor did the sign state 1/2 salads. Anyway after a very awkward moment we did only pay the $5 + tax. When we opened our salads to eat them one was the totally wrong salad and there was no way we would have ever paid $11 for that salad. I don't think it was even worth the $5 we did pay for it. In short $ -vs-quality (not worth it) as well as the rude manager/owner.

• Visited October 2011