“A+ rating, from a pizza snob!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #437 of 1,237 restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“A+ rating, from a pizza snob!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I am not a fan of most pizza. In fact the thought of going to a pizza place while travelling, terrifies me! Not exaggerating that zpizza has the best pizza. Middle crust is somewhat thin, outer crust nice and thick without being too doughy! All their ingredients are from pure sources. They even have a gluten free pizza! Lots of interesting flavor combos on their menu if your adventurous. My favorite is the Greek, it is perfection!! If you go on Tuesdays its buy one, get one for $3, an amazing deal. I do think they are a bit pricey, But their ingredients are top notch. And I'd rather pay more for an excellent pizza than two bits for a terrible piece of dough that sits in my stomach like a rock! They have great lunch specials too! A great way to try some of their offbeat flavors. I see some bad reviews for poor service, but it's a pizza joint...what do you expect? I have had excellent response from management when I did have a problem. Love Z! For the pizza leary, go get some, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013