My 10-year old and I stayed three nights here and it was fine. I do a lot of business travel and always stay at high end boutique NYC hotels as well as top chains like Westin. This was my first stay at a Choice Hotel brand, and it was perfectly fine. The room was clean enough, the linens OK, the staff was friendly, the facilities just as advertised. This used to be a Hilton and it is a bit dated and not at all fancy. (For example, there is not one piece of artwork on any wall -- it was weird that way once you noticed it.)
The outdoor pool was clean and the staff I saw was working hard to keep it that way. The whole staff was friendly and polite.
Now, as for Va Beach itself, well, at least they've cleaned up The Strip. Mostly. Nonetheless, it is still a Harley and Nascar kind of place, at least on the south end. It is not a resort town, but then, it really never was!
This hotel is a good, quiet place and I'd stay here again for a few days without hesitation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Oceanfront
- Quality Inn & Suites Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Quality Inn Oceanfront
- Quality Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Quality Inn
- Oceanfront Hotel Va Beach