I'm not a beach person but have stayed at several beach hotels. A lot of them seem to have those tile floors easy to hose down, and they go cheap on amenities since they figure everyone is at the beach. Not the case with the Quality Inn. I went with a beach lover for the Verizon Music Festival, and we had a blast! Wonderful access to the bands, great outdoor pool, and clean rooms. Staff was super friendly, too. Wifi is great, and they have breakfast. The ocean is right at your doorstep, and you can see it from the balconies.
Went with a group, and it was this or the cheaper Flagship Hotel down the street. Stay away from there! It was disgusting. Our place was clean, neat, and close, and we'll be booking there next year. After checkout, we could use the shower and indoor pool across the street if necessary. The staff was so accommodating. Great stay, great sleep, and close to everything.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Oceanfront
- Quality Inn & Suites Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Quality Inn Oceanfront
- Quality Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Quality Inn
- Oceanfront Hotel Va Beach