My friend and I took our kids here last weekend and stayed for three nights. The price wasn't too bad for what was included. The oceanfront room was great, and the breakfast selection was excellent compared to most continental breakfasts. The majority of the staff was excellent, and they made sure we had what we needed in our room. There were only a few negatives, which were that the wifi connection had a lot of issues the entire weekend and there was a problem at one point with people on our floor slamming doors constantly all throughout the night. I don't know if the doors had an issue shutting or the guests were just highly rude. The staff was helpful in getting the wifi connection worked on. I was glad we decided to go to VB before peak season, as the beach wasn't crowded and was pleasant. From the balcony you can hear the ocean and people watch. The bike rentals are right outside next to the boardwalk. Parking for this hotel is across the street a bit, as is their indoor pool. Good deal for the $$.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Oceanfront
- Quality Inn & Suites Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Quality Inn Oceanfront
- Quality Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Quality Inn
- Oceanfront Hotel Va Beach