Every year we go on a different vacation for our anniversary (12 years) and this time we went to Virginia Beach. We decided at the last minute to bring our nieces. I was a little weary of this resort because of the comments from other people. Let me get my one complaint out of the way....the walls are very thin!! Construction was going on during our stay so we heard that, but the noise from people inside their rooms were worse.
But...other than that it was a great vacation. We had a one bedroom, was in room 106 in the building near the office. The room, living room and bathroom was very clean. The bedroom was right at the door which was a little weird but was ok. The balcony was nice, looking over the pool area. The staff was very courteous and helped us with tickets to Nauticas, (recommend) Check in was quick. Even though we own a timeshare, we did go see another timeshare and it was really NO pressure. Since its the winter time, it was hardly anybody there which was perfect for us. I would recommend this resort and will go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sit back, relax and enjoy a suite that feels more like home than it does a hotel room. Each of Turtle Cay's suites features thoughtful touches such as high ceilings, oversized bathrooms with jetted tubs, and a cozy gas fireplace. In addition to comfortable, home-like accommodations and amenities, our suites include extended-stay necessities like well-equipped kitchens and kitchenettes, washer and dryers in suites, and complimentary coffee and tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Turtle Cay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Cay Hotel Virginia Beach
- Turtle Cay Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Turtle Cay