Rooms are dated but clean. If your staying for tennis its very close to the facility and the staff goes out of their way to take care of you. Service is unreal they go above and beyond to help. The area is just not the happening part of VB the boardwalk area is 20 min away. The views are great. The price is just way too much. The rooms should be more like $75 not $175. Probably won't stay here again due to cost, location, and just lack of stuff to do in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Cente offers a secluded beach for guest use only, plus a year-round indoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool, spa tub, fitness center, and complimentary tennis at the Virginia Beach Tennis Club. THere is a Restaurant and Lounge offering wonderful food selections.This ALL SUITES Resort guestrooms have balconies with a view of the beach and bay, plus a separate living area with sofa bed. Suites include 2 TVs, and kitchenettes include microwaves, refrigerators, and coffeemakers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virginia Beach Resort Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Hotel
- Virginia Beach Resort Conference Center