I stayed at the Va.Beach Resort And CC on Wed. January 16 this week in room 721 . This is a Bay front corner suite of the hotel . The front part of the hotel suite was like being in my den . The only thing I lacked was a fire place . You can not put a price tag on the view of the Chesapeake Bay.
The corner room has a side bay size window witch allows you to see all around the Bay .
The staff was only a phone call a way if I had a problem . ( no problems ) !
I would suggest when your next stay , why not try a different part of of the beach.
P.S I can tell you the food is great and the chefs knows what there doing .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Cente offers a secluded beach for guest use only, plus a year-round indoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool, spa tub, fitness center, and complimentary tennis at the Virginia Beach Tennis Club. THere is a Restaurant and Lounge offering wonderful food selections.This ALL SUITES Resort guestrooms have balconies with a view of the beach and bay, plus a separate living area with sofa bed. Suites include 2 TVs, and kitchenettes include microwaves, refrigerators, and coffeemakers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virginia Beach Resort Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Hotel
- Virginia Beach Resort Conference Center