I stay at VBRHCC each time I travel to VA Beach (1-2 times per year) and am thoroughly satisfied with the accommodations. When we stay, we always receive a room on the bay side which is lovely. The service staff is always friendly and willing to accomodate our requests. The suites are large and the mattress is comfortable. We have eaten at Tradewinds for breakfast and the outdoor bar/lunch menu and both were delicious. The pool and bay beach access are fabulous. This year, we tried paddleboarding and the staff was very helpful instructing us "first timers" . One disadvantage is that the hotel is rather dated and is noisy. To limit outer noise, I suggest requesting a corner room and one that is far away from the elevators.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Cente offers a secluded beach for guest use only, plus a year-round indoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool, spa tub, fitness center, and complimentary tennis at the Virginia Beach Tennis Club. THere is a Restaurant and Lounge offering wonderful food selections.This ALL SUITES Resort guestrooms have balconies with a view of the beach and bay, plus a separate living area with sofa bed. Suites include 2 TVs, and kitchenettes include microwaves, refrigerators, and coffeemakers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virginia Beach Resort Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Hotel
- Virginia Beach Resort Conference Center