My Family just stayed at the resort and I can tell ever one what a place to stay and a view to see.
Its on the Chesapeake Bay and the view is Breath taking . It has water sports as well as a pool and work our area.The best thing is that its only 15 minutes from the beach , so you can jump in the middle of the crowd and at the end of day jump out . The service is great and if you have a problem just ask the front desk and they will fix it .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Cente offers a secluded beach for guest use only, plus a year-round indoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool, spa tub, fitness center, and complimentary tennis at the Virginia Beach Tennis Club. THere is a Restaurant and Lounge offering wonderful food selections.This ALL SUITES Resort guestrooms have balconies with a view of the beach and bay, plus a separate living area with sofa bed. Suites include 2 TVs, and kitchenettes include microwaves, refrigerators, and coffeemakers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virginia Beach Resort Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Hotel
- Virginia Beach Resort Conference Center