“Great Location and Value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport

You added Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5745 Northampton Blvd, I-64 at US 13, Exit #282, Virginia Beach, VA 23455 (Northwest Virginia Beach)   |
Ranked #32 of 114 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Morganton, North Carolina
“Great Location and Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We were happy to find this hotel near the entrance to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel in Virginian Beach. We had our small dog with us on a trip to Odessa, DE, and this hotel accepts pets FREE. The rate for AAA and seniors was a great value.

It is an economy budget hotel - so you will get 2 thin pillows on a queen size bed (always carry pillows from home on long road trips). The mattresses are not the best - but far from the worst, they are firm and do not sag. We stayed on a Thursday night and on our return home trip stayed again on a Sunday night. Our first room #165 would get 1 or 2 stars from me due to the poor housekeeping on that day. Our second room would get 3 stars from me due to the good housekeeping. So why do I rate the hotel with 4 stars?

No fee for pets is great extra value. Excellent WiFi reception and it too is Free - additional value.
Rooms on the back side have no noise from the highway traffic - a welcome value. Toilets and showers that work great - a surprising value. Restaurant next door added to convenience value.
Friendly efficient staff - is always a welcome value. No trash on property, well lit walkways and parking lot - all add to the value and so for those reasons it gets 4 stars from me.

I don't usually stay in budget hotels but this is one I will stay at again happily.

Room Tip: No road noise in rooms on the back side and doggy walk area there.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Rajul B, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport, responded to this review, 3 days ago
we will like to thank this guest for taking the time out to share with us her experience with us and we do appreciate the feed back this let us know what we need to do and continue to take care of our property and again thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

They treat you good, rooms are very clean and staff is very polite ..And coffee is always hot ..
Also allow pets and rooms and still very neat and comfy with good smell and ac n everything works very good i give them a outstanding i am a reg there

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Rajul B, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
we will like to thank the guest for an awesome review and we will try to continue to provide excellent customer service to our guest and we look forward to seeing you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Every time I stay at this hotel the service is great and always have a great stay. When I am in town this is where I will continue to stay. Das always gives me great service when I stay. I recommend this hotel to all who visit this area!

• Stayed December 2014
Rajul B, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
we will like to thank this guest for this review and we hope that you will continue to stay with us in the near future and thank you again.
Orangeburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

For my last four visits home, me and my family have chosen the Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach-Norfolk Airport. Not only is the location ideal, but the service we receive is outstanding. We are satisfied with the rates also. The rooms are clean and I felt very secure when I stayed at this hotel.

Room Tip: If you like swimming, choose a room near the pool.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
we will like to thank the guest for sharing their experience with us and we hope to see them again in the near future and we will share this with the entire staff again thank you this really means a lot to us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a wonderful hotel to stay at. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The man at the front desk, Das, is probably the nicest hotel associate I've been served by, in many years. In all, an extremely pleasant experience.

• Stayed November 2014
Rajul B, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
we will like to thank this guest for taking time out to let us know how his experience with us was and we will share this with the entire staff especially Das again thank you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First and foremost I would like to thank the employee Das for being very helpful and having a pleasant attitude!! (He was great) I would definitely be back! The room was very clean along with having all the towels and necessities that were needed! I didn't have a problem with anything!! Thanks again for your hospitality!!

• Stayed November 2014
we would like to thank you for your review and we are highly delighted that the staff here made your stay well worth it and we will let Das know that he done an outstanding job,we hope to see you again in the near future.
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is very affordable for the area and service that you receive. It is very convenient to restaurants (some walking distance), military bases, airport and the beach. The room I stayed in was clean (the grounds are clean too), seems to have been revamped/updated, comfortable, quiet and it feels safe.The staff is friendly and very helpful, especially at the front desk (Linda & GM Bharat) and the housekeeping staff is accommodating. You get a personal touch when you come in contact with the staff at the front desk which makes the stay more worthwhile.
Overall, this is a great hotel and I would recommend time and time again. No gimmicks, just a great price and great stay.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Rajul B, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
we would like to thank this guest so very much for a great review and we strive to give our customers the best outstanding customer service possible and we hope to see you again very soon.

Been to Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport? Share your experiences!