We just stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. We were able to checkin early when we arrived about 1:30. We asked for a microwave to be sent to the room and we were told one would be brought up, we never saw it or got any word on it. The Shriners were in town for their big parade and our hotel was full of these great folks. The issue that it caused was parking! One of the nights we went out to a concert and when we got back there was no parking in any of the three lots. The views are beautiful from the room and the hotel is in walking distance to many of the local shops and restaurants (Tautogs is just 3 blocks away) as well as the boardwalk stages. There is a Dairy Queen right next door too for a great blizzard treat. The breakfast was available until 10 which was great, but it was nothing to write home about. It's just an average free hotel breakfast. The rooms were fine and they were clean. They were freshened everyday. The air conditioner was very loud making it hard to sleep as well as our sliding door screeching when opening and closing. We never used the indoor pool as we had beautiful weather each day we were there. The pool is small and you could really smell the chlorine even from the hall. I would stay here again due to the location and price. I have to give kudos to the staff - they were all very friendly and nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay with us at the new Holiday Inn Express and experience the same great service you have come to love when staying at the Oceanfront. Our upbeat decor and interior enhancements with remodeled guest rooms and public spaces will impress the whole family. We are now a 100% smoke-free hotel. The name may be Holiday Inn Express but your vacation will be at your own pace at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront. At the Holiday Inn Express, we make your family vacation accommodations our number one priority with friendly customer service, direct beach and boardwalk access, and complimentary continental breakfast served to all of our guests. For fitness and relaxation, visit our year-round indoor swimming pool, whirlpool spa, and fitness room. All of our guest rooms include a complimentary continental breakfast and have a private balcony with a full oceanfront view of the beach and boardwalk, mini-refrigerator, hair dryers, coffee makers and free high-speed Internet access. Conveniently located in the center of the Virginia Beach resort area, there are many local attractions nearby such as the Virginia Beach Fishing Pier, Virginia Beach Amphitheater, 11 golf courses, parasailing, bicycle and boat rentals, Virginia Aquarium, and the Virginia Beach Convention Center.Enjoy the service and experience of an oceanfront resort hotel with all of the amenities you expect from a Holiday Inn at Virginia Beach's Holiday Inn Express(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Virginia Beach
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Holiday Inn