Submitting my review of the Holiday Inn Express at 2607 Atlantic Ave. in Virginia Beach. I've been traveling to Virginia Beach, VA once per year since 2009 (09, 10, 11 & 12). Three out of the four trips thus far my family and I have stayed at this hotel. We always book a suite-style room. I really like the hotel. Rooms are clean and large. I love the location of the hotel on the beachfront and enjoy the ocean-front views from each room no matter which floor you're assigned. I do enjoy the complementary breakfast in the dining area on the first floor. Many times I'll wake up early, grab the laptop and sit downstairs and have some coffee and toast and watch the sun rise. Parking is a little tricky during the busy times. The lot can handle about ~20-30 cars with the overflow needing to park in a lot two short blocks away. My kids love the pool. The one downside, and it's not a flaw of the hotel, the "rewards points" program offered by the HIE does not allow you to turn in your points for a suite style room. (bummer). Otherwise, we love the hotel and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay with us at the new Holiday Inn Express and experience the same great service you have come to love when staying at the Oceanfront. Our upbeat decor and interior enhancements with remodeled guest rooms and public spaces will impress the whole family. We are now a 100% smoke-free hotel. The name may be Holiday Inn Express but your vacation will be at your own pace at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront. At the Holiday Inn Express, we make your family vacation accommodations our number one priority with friendly customer service, direct beach and boardwalk access, and complimentary continental breakfast served to all of our guests. For fitness and relaxation, visit our year-round indoor swimming pool, whirlpool spa, and fitness room. All of our guest rooms include a complimentary continental breakfast and have a private balcony with a full oceanfront view of the beach and boardwalk, mini-refrigerator, hair dryers, coffee makers and free high-speed Internet access. Conveniently located in the center of the Virginia Beach resort area, there are many local attractions nearby such as the Virginia Beach Fishing Pier, Virginia Beach Amphitheater, 11 golf courses, parasailing, bicycle and boat rentals, Virginia Aquarium, and the Virginia Beach Convention Center.Enjoy the service and experience of an oceanfront resort hotel with all of the amenities you expect from a Holiday Inn at Virginia Beach's Holiday Inn Express(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Virginia Beach
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Holiday Inn