“Fun atmosphere with great staff and food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #87 of 1,255 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Oyster Bar
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Welcome to CP Shucker's! We specialize in delicious cuisine, refreshing drinks and a laid back atmosphere. We opened our doors in 1994 and have enjoyed being a place to either relax or celebrate ever since. Whether you are in the mood to indulge in a great meal with your friends and family or watch the game and shoot some pool, we promise that our inventive menu, attentive service and skilled bartenders will leave you truly satisfied. Both our locations, the Oceanfront and Shore Drive, have spacious outdoor patios for enjoying the breeze and catching a little sun. No matter what your occasion calls for or your appetite demands, the friendly staff at CP Shucker's looks forward to make your next dining experience a pleasant one.
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“Fun atmosphere with great staff and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stopped in for a quick beer and had a wonderful meal and was pleasantly surprised at how nice all of the staff were. Made you feel at home. Decided to order a sandwhich and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food. Will definitely be back and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a lively atmosphere, good food and a nice selection of beer!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Nashvillle
“Fun place to talk with the locals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We asked our server about a local place for oysters and this off the beach Shucker's location was his quick response.
We had such a fun time chatting with the locals' however, if you just want to watch the game or sports there are tvs at every angle.
The Oyster Rockefeller was good but very heavy and we couldn't finish our dozen. Next time we would order 1/2 raw and 1/2 Rockefeller.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

I ate here on a Tuesday night with my wife and 2 small kids. The staff was awesome and very accommodating.This was the first sports bar I've been to that supplied coloring activities for my lil ones. The food was amazing, crab cakes, seafood pasta to die for, bacon wrapped scallops mmmm. I'm really happy I went on Tuesday with the fam and not a Saturday. The atmosphere was much more family friendly.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Place to Grab Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

My girlfriend and I went here for lunch and it was very good. The food was fantastic and the help was very nice and knowledgeable. They made sure to come back to our table enough times to see if we needed anything but not be annoying. I would go here again.

Visited August 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“ok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

fair price...fair service. The oysters were small and I was not full when I left. If a main menu item does not satisfy, I rarely return.

Visited July 2012