“Great breakfast buffet” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #765 of 1,237 restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American
Description: A great breakfast buffet. They don't have a website. Wonderful employees and I would like them to be added to your site so I can review them.
Naugatuck, Connecticut, United States
“Great breakfast buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

This place is a gem. They serve lunch and also have a full, all you can eat breakfast buffet from 7am-2pm. They will make you fresh eggs any way you want them. The staff is very friendly and makes you feel like you are at home.

Visited June 2012

40% Recommend
Louisville, Kentucky
“Delicious and Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

This place was a shocker when we first stepped in and looked around we were a little unsure, But we decided to give it a try and I am so Glad we did. The buffet had everything but oatmeal. The food was fresh, hot and Delicious. The best part was there's one lady that waited on everyone. She made sure we all had what we needed. I plan to be back at VA Beach soon and I will be eating Breaksfast here again.

Visited May 2012
Stamford, Connecticut
“An ok buffet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

We went to this restaurant as it was near our hotel and they had the buffet option. The food is your average breakfast buffet: eggs, ham, pancakes, french toast, biscuits, fruit etc. The food wasn't bad at all and for the price, you can't go wrong. Nothing to rave about though. My only complaint is that my silverware was dirty, I just got another. It's your average, non-fancy restaurant for breakfast. Very laid back and no frills.

• Visited October 2011