“Amazing Customer Service” 3 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 114 Hotels in Virginia Beach
“Amazing Customer Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Melissa Palmer (Front Desk) was extremely kind and professional during our stay. She went ABOVE and BEYOND for me during a stressful situation of losing my phone for several hours. She was sweet and caring and deserves recognition! She continued to assist other patrons while helping me locate local phone numbers and offering support. Phone was found!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
George L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, yesterday
While I am certainly glad you received some great service; I am sorry to say it was attached to the wrong property.

I will let TripAdvisor know they have assigned this to the wrong hotel.

My staff and I hope we have an opportunity to serve you in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Hillside, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Friends, my wife and I came to Virginia Beach to visit their son who had won the teacher of the year award for his school. We decided to stay at the Comfort Inn once again. The stay was excellent. The rooms were spacious, the bed comfortable. Breakfast was very nice. The rate we got was fantastic. When we come to Virginia Beach, this hotel is our go to choice.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
On behalf of the staff and myself we cannot thank you enough for returning and staying with us again. It truly is our goal to make everyone feel settled in and assured they made the right choice.

So again, thanks for choosing us and we look forward to your return!

Warm Regards,
Danville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything was agreeable and pleasing from the friendliness of the stuff to the cleanliness of the suite to the hot breakfast. The location is fantastic, almost in the middle of the boardwalk.There was an incident when the toilet door got stuck and I could have been trapped inside forever if I had been travelling alone as I usually do. My friend bashed the door open from outside. The toilets do not have telephones so it would be difficult to reach anyone if this happens to single travelers. They apologized profusely and immediately changed our room. Apart from this incident It was good value for money.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
I am glad you had a pleasant stay at one of Choice's properties; however it was not at my location and I will let TripAdvisor know to reassign this.

Take care and we hope to be able to serve you in the future!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was my get away hotel for a night. It wasn't perfect but it worked. Had a couple incidents happen while I was staying here, but nothing to horrible to make me not come back. The staff was very friendly and make you feel welcomed. The pool needs work and some of the rooms do too, but they're still nice. I would recommend this hotel in the end.

• Stayed December 2014
George L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at Comfort Inn & Suites Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the pool and other issues on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with all the staff members to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback; as we truly utilize comments to improve our operation. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Virginia Beach.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2014

At the last minute, we decided to celebrate my husband's birthday in VA Beach. We decided to stop and see about available rooms. We were greeted by staff that were very pleasant and helpful. Our room was lovely and extremely clean. Everything and everyone made this a pleasurable experience. We will be coming back to this hotel in the future. I would suggest this hotel to everyone and I hope your experience is as great as ours was.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for choosing us and taking to comment on your regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Warm Regards,
Pompton Lakes, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2014

Stayed here based on prior good reviews. Room was spacious with a desk and clean. They serve a complimentary breakfast that includes a variety of hot and cold items, starting at 6:30am for the early risers. Coffee is always avaialble in the lobby. Front desk staff, room maid and breakfast staff were all very friendly and accomodating. I will be staying here again during my future visits to Virginia Beach.

Room Tip: Hotel is just far enough off highway to be free of traffic noise, and close to chesapeake bay bridge...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
George L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 10, 2014
On behalf of the staff and myself a sincere thank you for choosing us for your stay in Virginia Beach! We are always pleased to receive positive feedback as it truly helps keep the staff motivated and let's us know how to proceed for future guests.

Again, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to comment on your experience with us.

Hollywood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2014

We only stayed at this Comfort Inn one night, but it was an excellent experience. The front desk staff was very pleasant and efficient. He recommended and gave us a coupon for a wonderful steak house across the street. Hotel location was perfect. Right off the main street, but quiet and just a few miles from the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnels entrance..... which is another interesting experience if you've never done the up and under of the bridge and tunnels. Room and bathroom very clean. The beds were comfortable with different pillows from soft to firm. Big bathroom. Great water pressure. The towels were big and soft. Very nice hotel. Would definitely recommend it and would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
George L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 20, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience with us and other travelers. We love to receive such positive feedback as it lets us know we are on the right track.

The staff takes pride in a providing a warm, clean and well maintained property and we are so glad we delivered. We hope we have the chance to welcome you back very soon!

Kind Regards,

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!