“very nice” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 115 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Letart,West Virginia
“very nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Came without a reservation and stayed for three nights, The front desk employees were very nice and give us a discount on the room. The room was very clean and the maid service was excellent. We will stay here on our next trip and recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a great vacation hotel

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
George L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
My staff and I would like to thank you for choosing us for you trip to Virginia Beach. So nice to hear we delivered on our promise of a great experience.

Again, thanks for staying with us and taking the time to comment on your experience.

I hope we have the chance to serve you again very soon!

Kind Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This Comfort Inn was well-kept inside and out, clean, comfortable, roomy, and at a very good price. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The A/C, refrigerator, television and internet were all in good working order. I was worried because some of the rooms are being used as dorm rooms for a local university and I stayed on a Friday night, but it could not have been quieter. I did not stay for the breakfast so I cannot comment on that. Hats off to this Comfort Inn staff!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
George L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for making us your lodging choice when you have so many options in the area. My staff and I are very pleased to hear you had a positive experience!

Our goal truly is to make everyone feel settled in and assured that they made the right decision on your home away from home.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Arlington, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were visiting friends in the area, and chose to stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites because of the central location and good government rates. Room was clean and had a comfortable King-size bed. Free breakfast was tasty. The friendly staff really makes this hotel shine. Although the room, community areas and pool are all a little on the small side, all-in-all, this is a great basic hotel with good rates.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
On behalf of the staff and myself we want to sincerely thank you for making us your choice in lodging. The staff certainly gets a boost when they read the comments such as yours; it really lets them know they are appreciated.

So again, thank you for taking your valuable time to comment on your experience.

We hope to see you back soon!

Charlottesville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Comfort Inn & Suites on Buxton Station Road is 20 minutes from Virginia Beach, but is near shopping and restaurants in both Virginia Beach and Norfolk. Breakfast is included with the room and it is one of the best hotel breakfasts I have ever had- bacon, sausage, eggs, waffles, bagels, cereal, fruit, etc. The staff were super friendly and accommodated our request for a late checkout (1pm). The room was very clean, which is really important to us. Best of all, the room cost $150.00 less per night than oceanfront:-) If you want to stay right by the water, this is not the place for you. But if you want a great value and don't mind a little drive to the ocean, I highly recommend the Buxton Station Road Comfort Inn & Suites!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Thanks so much for choosing us and taking the time to inform us and other travelers about your stay. We love the feedback and always look for ways to integrate ideas and suggestions to improve our operation.

So again, thanks for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Davie, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Traveling to Va. Beach and stopped in Lumberton, NC on way during the night. Got in early 5:30 a.m. by the time we got there and checked-in. First room a/c was not functioning, switched rooms, got to bed at 6:15 a.m. Just needed a place to crash to get on the road again early afternoon. Let us sleep until post checkout (11 a.m.) we stayed until 1:45 p.m. It is clean and no frills, but the bed is comfy! Nice staff and very hospitable. Staff expressed A/C was cleaned, reason first one was malfunctioning. Other room a/c not working real good. Need to recondition a/c and remodel then this will be a fab place to lay your weary body!

Room Tip: Non-smoking is available. Convenient to I-95 for traveling during the night, gas, and dining accessi...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
On behalf of my staff and I we want to thank you for choosing us and taking the time to comment on your experience with us. My apologies for the AC issues and not delivering on our promise of a perfect stay. We are consistently looking to improve our product and service and your feedback is key to that!

We look forward to your return and delivering on our promise of a great stay!

Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the only place to stay while visiting in Virginia Beach, VA. We stayed here on our way back from Atlantic Beach, NC. It was the best choice we could possibly make. Cristina at the front desk was the most helpful and thorough employee we have ever encountered at a hotel or motel destination. She was the best. For our first time visiting, she made it very easy for us to navigate around the entire area of Virginia Beach. We cannot thank her enough. She is an excellent employee of this establishment. This is a real gem of a place while travelling through Virginia Beach. It is highly recommended. I will stay no where else down here but here. It is simply the best bang for your buck. Thank you again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
George L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
On behalf of the staff we would like to sincerely thank you for choosing us taking the time to write about your experience. The positive feedback goes such a long way for staff moral and helps keep us on track. Cristina is definitely an asset to the operation and thanks for mentioning her.

Again, thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Beckley, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

I wanted to take a weekend in Virginia Beach, and finding a hotel was a bit of a challenge. There's the inherent trade off with Virgina Beach hotels - pay an arm an and a leg and be right on the beach, or save money, but be away form the beach. Since I was driving anyway, I decided to take the later route. I chose this hotel based on the amenities and the other Trip Advisor reviews.

I checked in to the hotel around 8:30. I noticed that there was a wedding reception/dance going on in the main conference room. I was briefly concerned, but I really shouldn't have been - my room was very quiet, and I couldn't hear any outside noise.

My room was also quite large, and extremely comfortable. The bed was perfect, and the room was constantly at a great temperature. The shower was good, and there was even a couch in my room, which was as nice as it was unexpected.

The breakfast the next morning was very good. It was a nicer continental breakfast - including sausages, breakfast potatoes, and a waffle maker. It was a very good start to the day.

The other amenities where great - the Wi-fi was free and fast, the pool was nice, if much smaller than I'd like (not like the ocean is about 15 minutes away). And as stated above, the hotel was very reasonably priced, especially for the resort town.

I highly recommend this hotel to anybody staying in Virginia Beach. I had a great stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
George L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
On behalf on my staff and I we want to sincerely thank you for being our guest and spending your valuable time commenting on your experience. Prior to this hotel I was managing at the oceanfront for over eight years and I could not agree more with your thought process when staying in Virginia Beach.

We truly use all comments good, bad and neutral to improve our service and operation.

So again, thank you for being our guest and the excellent feedback. We look forward to seeing you back very soon!

Kind Regards,

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!