“Clean rooms. Relaxing. Newly renovated. Close to everything” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 114 hotels in Virginia Beach
“Clean rooms. Relaxing. Newly renovated. Close to everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The hotel is newly renovated and very clean. The room was very clean and housekeeping was great at getting me extra materials needed for my stay. Front desk was very helpful and the continental breakfast was simple but delicious. 15 min from the beach and the hotel is close to everything you need for your stay. Abc store, Restaurants, Fast foods, and Convenience stores are all within walking distance.

• Stayed July 2014

35 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I am a First Sergeant in the military and I was stranded in Virginia for 7 days prior to departing for a deployment overseas. My plane was cancelled/delayed four separate times and the staff went out of their way to accommodate me and extend my stay each time. I must say, that in all my years of travel--19 years--I have never felt as comfortable as I have in the Comfort Inn & Suites of Virginia Beach, VA. From the receptionists to the breakfast staff and housekeepers... everyone made me feel like I was family. Additionally, the rooms were very clean, updated and accommodating. Cristina, Leigh (receptionists) and Audrey (breakfast attendant) are phenomenal and deserve kudos. I can't wait for my deployment to be finished so I can book another reservation and see their smiling faces! Hands down the best accommodations I have ever stayed in!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
George L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 days ago
I would like to first thank you for your service to our country! Secondly, the staff and I also can not thank you enough for taking the time to let other travelers know of your experience with us.

It truly does go a long way when our guests let us know we delivered on our goal of hospitality. One of the things I try to achieve for all my guests is a settled in and assured feeling that you have made the right lodging choice.

So glad to hear you will be back and we look forward to serving you soon!

Centreville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

While traveling with our infant and toddler for the first time, we researched several hotels and selected this one based on its ratings. We were extremely pleased with our stay. We stayed in a double bed suite, which was spacious for our family of four. In particular, we were pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel and would highly recommend it to others. The complimentary breakfast was great and so convenient! And the customer service surpassed all of our expectations; the staff was extremely friendly and made our stay extra pleasant. A special thanks to the Manager – George Lawson, who greeted us and helped answer our questions about the area. We will definitely be coming back!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us and taking a moment to comment on your experience with us. We always love to hear positive reviews and it reinforces moral more than I can express.

So again thank you so much for staying with us and spending your valuable time to share your experience.

We hope to see you back soon!

Chantilly
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here last weekend and was very pleased with the accommodations. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were very clean. Check in was smooth. They also serve free breakfast in the morning. It was also very close to the beach and reasonable prices. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
My staff and I would like to express our thanks for choosing our hotel for your time in Virginia Beach. We certainly love to hear you were pleased with the hotel and staff.

We hope to get the chance to serve you again soon!

Thanks again for staying with us and taking the time to write about your experience!

Bowie, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great place, great location. Sitting in the starbucks which is right next to the hotel as I write this review lol. Beds are awesome, a/c works great. Recently renovated/remodeled and staff's service was just awesome.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
George L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
On behalf of the staff and myself we would like to thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. It truly does reinforce moral when we receive such positive comments.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you back soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed in the double bed room with my brother in law family and it was very comfortable. Hotel location is a huge plus where you can walk to have starbucks coffee or Krispy Creame Donut or McDonald etc. Hotel provides excellent complementary contenental breakfast for every one and staffs are very nice. They also have nice warm indoor pool where you can spend some time with Kids. Overall it was a pleasant exeperinece and worth the money.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thanks so much for choosing our hotel for your stay in Virginia Beach and taking the time to inform other travelers of your experience. We definitely love the Starbucks and Krispy Kreme in walking distance too!

We hope to serve you again soon!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our first vacation to VA. Our check in was great. The sink was not working properly, they changed our room with no problem. Very clean rooms. Bfast was great, gets a little crowed, the attendant does a heck of a job. The front desk attendants were always nice! 20 mins away from the beach, but right by Krispy Kreme! I would stay again!

• Stayed June 2014
George L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your experience. It really does mean a lot when our guests take the time to tell us we delivered on our promise of a great experience.

I hope you return soon to Virginia Beach and give us the opportunity to serve you again!

Warm Regards,

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!